So Happy by Kerrie Gurney


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Everyone, Kerrie here sharing a layout I created for Artdeco Creations Blog using the soon to be released Ultimate Crafts L'Aquarelle collection.
I am so loving this collection and thought it was perfect for this gorgeous photo celebrating the love between my Nephew and his fiancee




I started by adding some texture using the new 10x10 L'Aquarelle Field of Flowers Stencil and Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste


I  randomly spread the embossing paste so as not to leave a square shape


before the embossing paste completely dries I randomly applied some of the Couture Creations Gold Foil, as the embossing paste dried I used the heat tool to help apply the foil.


next I sprayed my base using my Couture Creations Anna Griffin Pigment Spray


I used Couture Creations Mirror Gold Embossing Powder on the wood veneers, sprinkling on some Glitter while still molten



I then layered everything onto my base



I apologise for the unclear photos, my camera was not wanting to work very well, I think maybe it is time for a new one

Photo Taken by Sweet Harmony Photography

Artdeco Creations Products Used
ULT200087 Ultimate Crafts Cardstock, Ivory



Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

  Happy Creating 



Creative Inspiration Live is fully booked for both weekends, we look forward to seeing everyone and having lots of fun creating and sharing with you our new collections

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts