Together by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hello paper friends and thank you for stopping by today!
I have a layout to share today featuring the new Ultimate Crafts  L'aquarelle collection just released at #CREATIVATION
WOW  this collection is so pretty. 

As soon as I seen these beautiful flowers on the papers I knew I had to cut them out.
Here is a quick run down on how my layout came together
Using the Rolling Mesh 6 x 6 stencil I spread some of the Anna Griffin matt texture paste onto the page.



While the texture paste was still wet, I then sprinkled over some of the pretty purple glitter.


Once you shake of the excess this is what you are left with
I then started layering my papers.

Using the Flowering Frame embossing folder I made a photo mat for my photo and also gently swiped over it with a little green ink
I then started placing all the pretty flowers and also the gorgeous butterfly.  It is cut from the Watercolour Butterfly die.   I used some Couture Creations embossing powders on the die cuts to make the pop a little  This is a double die that also give you the background shape too.
Here's a couple of close ups for you



Thanks for letting me share!  Until next time

Product used




 

We still have some places available for Creative Inspiration Live 2 don't miss out on taking a class with Jo

https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/creative-inspiration-live-2017-by-popular-demand-tickets-29879643819?ref=ecount

#CreativeInspirationLive



https://au.pinterest.com/ArtdecoBrands/https://www.instagram.com/artdecocreationsbrands/







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts