Chef Lilli by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hi Eveyone,

Anita, back here with you today sharing another (yes another) creation using the RAMBLING ROSE collection.
Todays layout showcases a photo of my cute little niece Lilli at her birthday party this year.  They all went and did baking and she looks so cute in her chef's hat and apron.



After selecting the patterned paper that I wanted to use for the base mat of my layout I coated it lightly with some of the Anna Griffin Couture Creations Acrylic Gesso.  Allow it to dry.



Next I chose the largest frame that I could find and cut out both the outside and inside as below.  On the reverse of the frame I have added some foam mounting tape.
I then snipped the frame in half so that I could stretch it further to make it bigger.


After my patterned paper that I coated with Gesso had dried, I took a paper doily from my collection and in several places on the patterned paper inked over the doily in a matching ink.  I am keeping the doily with my others as I am sure I will be able to use it on a layout at another time.
The second photo below shows the subtle effect on the patterned paper.

 Using the beautiful Latticed Panel die from the Rambling Rose collection I die cut one panel in a matching soft pink cardstock.  I then snipped it down as I will be using it as a feature behind my photo.

Here is the finished look of the die behind the photo. You will see I added some Stunning Silver 3mm adhesive pearls along the edges.

 After fussy cutting several of the white butterflies from the patterned papers I then coloured them up.  I have recently become the owner of an amazing kit of CHAMELEON PENS and have only just started playing with them.  I took two of the large butterflies and using some of matching pink and purple colours blended colour over the butterflies. 

I then added some of the Liquid Drops 3D Pearls in Cottonball along the wings.  I am only just getting used to this product so my little pearls are all different sizes.  
I am sure with time I will get better at it :) 
Put these aside to dry.  I also coloured up several of the other sizes in differing shades of grey as well (closeups will show these).
 


Prior to adding the frame, I used the Script stamp from the collection and stamped several times on the patterned background and then again using the flowers from the Grateful stamp and die set. I used a darkish grey ink.
Next, I cut a strip of the woodgrain paper and trimmed to approximately 11" in length snipping each end into a banner shape. I adhered the frame down just slightly down off centre. Next I used the woodgrain strip to hide the cut in the frame when I layed it down on the page.  To do this I just attached it just in the centre and then added a paper doily over the top of it.

Next, as per below, I created a small 'bend' in the woodgrain paper, holding it in place with a small amount of doubled sided tape.

I coloured up one of the large Camden Beaded Cottage flowers with some pink and set it aside to dry.  I added some Crystalina Glitzin' Glamour to the centres of some of the Tie Dyed & Jewelled Florettes and set them all aside to dry.

I mounted my photo on to some 3D foam mounting tape and once attached to the centre of the frame commenced adding my flowers, leaves and butterflies to the layout until I liked the final product.  I continued using the 3mm pearls around the frame and on the butterflies.
My finishing touch was the pink resin bird.
Below is a closer view of the middle of the layout.

Below are some closeups of the finished layout.




Products Used
ULT157701 - Rambling Rose  - 12x12 Paper Pad
ULT157740 - Rambling Rose - Script Stamp
ULT157744 - Rambling Rose - Grateful Stamp and Die Set
ULT157727 - Rambling Rose - Latticed Panel die
ULT 157746 - Rambling Rose - Assorted Resin Set
ULT157702 - Rambling Rose - 6x6 Paper Pad
CO724871 - Couture Creations Anna Griffin - Acrylic Gesso
CO724634 - 3mm Adhesive Pearls - Stunning Silver
CO724290 - White Bulk Flowers - English Rose 1.5cm
CO724292 - White Bulk Flowers - Tie Dyed & Jewelled 2.5cm
CO724293 - White Bulk Flowers - Tie Dyed & Jewelled 3cm
CO724297 - White Bulk Flowers - Camden Rsoe 3cm
CO724298 - White Bulk Flowers - Camden Beaded Cottage Rose
ULT157649 - Liquid Drops 3D Pearls - Cottonball
CO721971 - Glitzin' Glamour - Crystalina 
CO721963 - 18mm Foam Mounting Tape
CO721985 - 6mm Double Sided tape


 Thank you for stopping by today.  Pop back tomorrow for more inspiration.

Happy Creating.
Anita
xx







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts