Mr & Mrs Givney by Kerrie Gurney


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hello all, Kerrie here with another wedding layout from Rachael & Jacob's Wedding using Ultimate Crafts Rambling Rose Cardmakers  collection for Artdeco Creations Blog

I love this photo from after they were announced Mr & Mrs Givney they are both glowing with happiness.


 Firstly I diecut the Rambling Lace die from Ivory cardstock


I then used it as a stencil and randomly applied Couture Creations Anna Griffin Embossing Paste to create a textured lacy background


I then sprinkled crystal glitter on the embossing paste while it was still wet


Once the paste was dry I then sprayed the textured background with my shimmer spray made up using Couture Creations Anna Griffin purple pigment


I also sprayed some Couture Creations paper flowers


While everything dried I created a cluster using papers and diecut embellishments from the Cardmakers pack to place my photo on.
Distressing the edges of all the paper pieces


I also used the Rambling Lace Diecut that I had used as a stencil, I sprinkled glitter on it too while it was still wet after using it for a stencil.


I finished off by embellishing with the paper flowers along with some of the resin embellishments and this gorgeous lace piece



 Thanks for stopping by
Don't forget to follow the Artdeco Creations Blog and also follow Couture Creations|Ultimate Crafts on
FacebookPinterestInstagram and Twitter

 Happy Creating 





You May Also Like

3 comments

Popular Posts