Forever Inspired by Anita Enright


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Everyone, Anita here back on the blog with my last blog post for the month.

Today I have a project using THE RITZ collection from Ultimate Crafts, designed by Sue Smyth.

There were oh so many photos taken from the Brisbane Scrapbook & Papercraft Expo from earlier this month but I loved this one of the three of us girls that tutored classes for Craft Giraffe.

For this photo I decided to use the Evening Cocktail colour range using blacks and golds throughout my layout.



To start my layout I mixed together the 'yellow gold' and 'brown' pigment powders from the Mix & Match Pigment Powder set.  I sprayed it over my black cardstock not only to give it a shimmer but also to remove the starkness of the black



Once dry I took my Anna Griffin Embossing Paste and the Artdeco Waves stencil and applied some texture to the page.  Immediately after applying the embossing paste I sprinkled the wet paste with some of the Mirror Gold embossing powder and set it with the heat gun. I never let my paste dry before heat setting the powder as I love the look of the paste when it bubbles. 


Next I die cut some of the Deco Feather in some of the matte gold foil mirror board.  Using the GoPress and Foil machine I used the Geometric Waves and Think Waves hotfoil stamps on black cardstock and then fussy cut them.  Finally using the Artdeco Waves decorative die I foiled on some black cardstock.  I absolutely love the delicate details the dies give to the foil. This I also had to fussy cut.

Next I chose several patterned papers from the 6x6" paper pad from the Evening Cocktail range and cut them to differing sizes.  I then layered them one on top of each other.  I glued them together and then decided I didn't like them so I glued them on to some of the Cinnamon coloured Ultimate Carfts cardstock and then trimmed around them. I liked this better when it was attached to the black base cardstock. I then layered everything together.

For my black flowers I added some tacky glues to the edges of the petals and then rubbed some of my scrap foil over it.  The glue cannot be wet otherwise the foil will not stick.  Once it is tacky to touch is the perfect time to add the foil.  

The finishing touches was foiling of my chipboard layout and also the diamond wood 
veneer that I added.  











PRODUCTS USED
ULT200007 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Obsidian
ULT200044 - Ultimate Crafts Cardstock - Cinnamon
CO724970 - Couture Creations - Mirror Finish Embossing Powder
CO725410 - Couture Creations - Matte Gold Foil Mirror Board


Thanks for stopping by today.

Until next time, stay crafty

Anita
xx





You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts