Let's Celebrate by Jo Simons


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  


Hello paper people!
Jo here today to share with you a layout.  The Ritz collection is a fabulous collection for scrapping the men in our lives and this photo I had of my husband celebrating New Years Eve last year was the perfect photo to compliment this collection

I have used a couple of die on the right hand side of my photo and also an embossing folder for some texture on my page.

Here is a couple of close ups


I used both the 6 x 6 paper pad and the 12 x 12 paper pad for this layout.  Having the diecuts in the back was fantastic for embellishing my page.  The gold frames are also die cuts from the large paper pad.  I carefully cut the pictures out of the frames (save them for another project) and use the gold frames a decorative piece on my frame.  The top hat and clock is a stamps and emboss set.



Thanks so much for popping in.

Until next time


Products used




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts