Joyous Christmas Cards by ANITA ENRIGHT


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  



Hi Guys,

I have really enjoyed playing with the GoPress and Foil machine and have created many Christmas cards.  As much as I love traditional Christmas colours I also love the new brights that we are starting to see more and more of out and about.

Today I have two cards that I recently taught in a class setting, helping to get new owners of the foiling machine acquainted with it and hopefully 'wetting their appetite' for more.

CARD 1

My JOY  card used the stunning bright rose gold foil. 

 To create the background for my card I used some of the Anna Griffin Embossing Paste from Couture Creations and one of the stencils. I have to say that the embossing paste is my favourite from the mixed media collection as it dries so quickly and has a wonderful fluffy texture.  

Once dry, normally around two hours, I then added the foil.  Just be careful because if you foil it too soon without the paste setting properly the heat from the GoPress and Foil machine with 'squish' the embossing paste flat and you will lose the nice details of the stencil.

The 'JOY' decorative die is from the Let Every Day Be Christmas range and mounted on 3D foam dots,  and the doily is from the Bohemian Bouquet collection. 


I added some white seam binding along with a fabric flower and a 
few baubles and the card was done. 


 
CARD 2

For the Merry Christmas card I decided to use the green mirror finish foil.
I used the Couture Creations A6 white card bases to create the card, adding a card front in a piece of cardstock from my stash to match my chosen foil. Next I cut down a piece of white card and using the Holly Frame decorative die, hotfoiled the die onto the white card.  
I chose the Merry Christmas hotfoil stamp from the It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas collection and hotfoiled it on to a piece of white card, snipped in the right side of the card and then mounted it on to another piece of the green cardstock.  Using the Holly decorative die I cut two out with my GoCut and Emboss machine.


 The Merry Christmas tag that I made to get the curl in it I adhered it using a hot glue gun, adding my holly diecuts to the left side.  Finally I added some organza ribbon, a contrasting pink flower and then added the 2mm gemstones to points on the holly branch die that I hotfoiled.




PRODUCTS USED

Let Every Day Be Christmas

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

Bohemian Bouquet

 Thank you for stopping by and checking out my two cards. 
Don't forget to come back for some more inspiration from the Design Team.
Anita
xx




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts