Mothers Day Card by Collette Mitrega


#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  

Hi Papercrafters, with mothers day just around the corner I have drawn a classic sketch and created a feminine card from it using some pretty flowers, paper and chipboard.


Here is my sketch, I love to look at my sketch book for inspiration and this is one I have used so many times!
The design is so simple and very classic. 


I used some scraps I had from the beautiful 'Hearts Ease' Collection from Couture Creations, an oldie but still available from your local craft supplier.



I do love the tiny gemstones from Couture Creations, don't you? I used a chipboard circle to help me place my Amethyst Gemstones.

I foiled the 'Mum' Chipboard in Gold Foil with the Go Press and Foil Machine.

I finished my card with a band of lace and a beautiful floral display that any mum would love!

Pretty papers, lace, stunning flowers, gemstones and a beautiful gold foiled title, yes, I think mum would love it ...... I still make one even though she is not with me now. xx



I hope all you mums have a wonderful and special day on Mothers Day 2018.


Products Used:

CO724198 - Hearts Ease Gingham Pansies
CO724176 - Hearts Ease Orchard Delight
CO725878 - Chipboard 'Loving Mum'
CO725384 - Gold Foil
CO724151 - Amethyst Gemstones
CO724298A - Camden Beaded Cottage Flower
CO724290 - English Roses

Other Products Used:
Lace, purple flower sprays



You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts