Christmas Cards with Adriana


Hello everyone, thanks for stopping by here today at the 
Couture Creations blog. Today I have created some Christmas cards
with the new release HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS, designed by Sue Symth.

Creating with some of the papers from the 12 x 12 paper pad and a couple of the dies. Adding some touches of foiling onto the cards with the leftover foil pieces. Once I have used the foils for my Hot foil projects, I always keep them and here below is a video tip of how I use them to add a touch of foiling to my projects.

So here are some close ups of my cards and be sure to check out more details on my video on this Technique Tip with leftovers foils pieces, at the end of this blog post.

Merry Christmas Cards by Adriana Bolzon




Silver foiling highlights on the Snowflake die and on the sides of the card.




Gold foiling highlights, check out the video on how to add foiling to your projects. 









Here is my video Tips - How to make use of leftover foils.



https://youtu.be/6ej1dUxyDD0

Couture Creations List of Materials
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS 12x 12 paper pad CO726272
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS Fractal Flake mine die CO726292
HIGHLAND CHRISTMAS Patterned Stocking Mini die CO726289
Gold Matte Heat activated Gold Matte foil CO725355
Gold Matte Heat activated Silver Matte foil CO725351
2 Way Glue Pen CO724022
Ultimate Crafts - Rouge Liquid Pearl ULT157659
Ultimate Crafts - Ice Crystal card stock ULT200019
Ultimate Crafts -Garnet card stock ULT200067
Ultimate Crafts - Cypress Pine ULT200031
Couture Creations - Card pack 5x7 set CO725815











***

Thanks for looking, 
Cheers and big hugs

Adriana XX







You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts