Double Gate fold card with Cheryl





Hello everyone welcome to the Couture Creations blog. Cheryl here today with my special Double Gate Fold Christmas card.
I know Christmas in July is over, but I’m having so much fun with the Couture Creations Naughty or Nice collection that I don’t want to stop!
Recently I came across a card that was described as a ‘diamond fold card’. I loved it so much that I wanted to try and make one. Unfortunately, all the instructions I found were incredibly complicated, until I found instructions from many years ago that were simple. (And you know me – I like simple!)
It’s a little difficult to describe how to make this card, so I have made a video, but believe me when I say once you’ve made one, you’ll want to make more.
You will need 12×12 design paper for this card as it is 12″ wide.
Couture Creations Products:
C0725355 – Gold Foil – Vintage Matt Finish
CO726463 – Modern Essentials Cut, Foil & Emboss - Circular Flourished Frames
C0725454 – Petit Floral Edge Die – Le Petit Jardin
C0726428 – Couture Creations Black Foam Dots
CO726892 – Naughty or Nice Sheet 2 (12×12)
CO726911 – Naughty or Nice Mini Stamp – Ringing Bells
CO726951 – Cut, Foil & Emboss Die – Wish
C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine
CO726342 – Couture Creations 12×12 Scoring Board
C0726520 – Go Power & Emboss Machine

Without further ado, here is the video:











Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!


























You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts