Best Wishes cards with Cheryl


Hi everyone, Cheryl here today and sharing with you all three different cards, using three different techniques, but using the same cut, foil and emboss die from the soon to be released "Peaceful Peonies" collection




 




 The beautiful new release "Peaceful Peonies" will be released to all the stores next month. Having the chance to play with it, I want to showcase a few different ideas and techniques using the 
"Peaceful Peonies" Leafy Branch Cut, Foil, and Emboss die.

 The first card was made by foiling the Leafy Branch onto white cardstock using my GoPress and foil machine with the Metal conversion place on the platform, using the Heat activated Rainbow foil. I did the same with the greeting- Best Wishes" and the  background was created with "Sunburnt Country" embossing folder Gumnuts, which goes well with the die. 


 

 For my second card I used the piece cut out from the first card. To be clear, this was embossed (not foiled) by running it through my die cutting machine on an embossing mat. I then used Oxide Distress Inks to add a variety of Autumn colours by sponging. I foiled the greeting using the same background card-stock and Driftwood heat activated Foil.


 


 Both were adhered on to the card on foam tape, then I added a few sequins randomly in the background.



 


 For my third card, I used the negative piece from the original foiled leftover of my first card. I fused it to the card using my metal conversion plate (the same one you use for Cut, Foil, and Emboss Dies) and a couple of card-stock shims.  





 Lastly, I added a greeting - Happy Day sentiment from the Dazzlia collection, once foiled I adhered with foam tape on to the card.


 


Couture Creations Products:
C0726741 – Dazzlia Happy Day Cut, Foil & Emboss die set 
C0726716 – Dazzlie Best Wishes Cut, Foil & Emboss die set 
CO726064 – Foil - Driftwood 
C0726057 – Rainbow Foil – Mirror Finish 
CO725384 - Gold Iridescent foil 
C0727269 - Sunburnt Country Gumnuts Embossing Folder 
C0727416 - Peaceful Peonies Leafy Branch Cut, Foil & Emboss Die 
CO721962 - Foam Mounting Tape - High Tack (6mm x 4m) 
C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine 
CO726342 – Couture Creations 12×12 Scoring Board 
C0726520 – Go Power & Emboss Machine 
CO725032 – Go Press & Foil Machine



  Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  

 





   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts