Beverley with a Sunburnt Country card created with the Gel Plate.


Hi All,
I was very excited to be asked to play with some of the Sunburnt Country Collection here’s what I’ve done so far.

  
I attached Diecut'N Bond (ULT157644) to craft foam then cut three (3) Fenced In Mini Die


I then attached the die cuts to a piece of book board, which I then used these as stamps to create background papers on my Gel Plate with paint.
I then trimmed my patterned paper and using my Protea foam stamp, 
 I first inked the flower part with Christmas Red Card Deco Essentials Dye Ink (CDEIPU006)
then the leaves with Jade Card Deco Essentials Dye Ink (CDEIPU027) and stamped as shown.
TIP:  Always start with the lightest colour to darkest.



 Next I matted it with red cardstock and attached all layers to my cards from the Cards, both Tall and A6 sized.




Thanks for taking the time to look at my project.
Happy Crafting.







#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts