Christmas stamping fun card with Jowilna





Hi everyone :)  Jowilna here for Couture Creations and
welcome to another blog post featuring some of the amazing Christmas themed goodies available now. I love the Mini Stamps from the Couture Creations "Naughty or Nice "Collection - simple to use and easy to make a statement with on your next project. This stamps is the one I might just chose to use for all my Christmas Cards this year - gorgeous and elegant..


















Step 1 - Stamp the images repeatedly onto smooth white cardstock using black ink.






Step 2 - Add colour using whatever medium you prefer - I used my watercolour paints to add colour.







Step 3 - Trim your background to fit onto the front of a folded card. Then use Liquid Pearls to add some dots in between the stamped images. Leave to dry.







Step 4 - Grab some elements to use form your Ephemera packet to use on your card.







Step 5 - Adhere the ephemera to your card and finish off with some embellishments.







I love how elegant and simple this card looks - just perfect for the festive season.










Couture Creations Products:
Watercolour paint, smooth white card stock

Until next time - I hope you have started on your Christmas cards !











  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts