Explosion box with Shobi



Hello everyone,
Shobi Daniell is back today on the blog for Couture Creations.
You may have seen some of her wonderful work here from time to time
Shobi Daniell lives in Brisbane and she will be creating for Couture Creations, watch out for some of her awesome projects here in the next 12 months.



Hello everyone, my name is Shobi Daniell and I love many things, but beautiful papers is top of my list!
While living in UK for 7 years, working as a medical scientist, I took up many courses including oil painting, water colouring, life drawing and interior designing.
While travelling and living overseas I enjoyed scrapbooking, now that I have 3 children they take pride and enjoy in my projects. But life got busy since 2012 as I helped run my children’s state school fete gift stall. It is here that I ventured into card-making and off the page projects. I also love making mini albums and interactive cards. 
I am looking forward to creating inspirational projects and enjoy the challenges being on Couture Couture Design Team.
You can find my creations on Facebook:
Shobi’s Handmade Boutique

Here is my Explosion Box, I hope you all enjoy it...

I created and decorated it with the 
Couture Creations Gentleman’s Emporium collection 
and adding one of the Men's mini stamp “Let the adventure begin”. 


The fun thing about this box …. this box houses a vintage lightbulb !!




Let me point out a few things I had done to make this project:


I fussy cut many of my elements from the pattern paper from the Gentleman's Emporium Collection.



Stamp and heat embossed the sentiment "Let the Adventure begin" with black embossing powder on a pattern paper. I then Cut it out and mount it onto a brown card-stock.










Apply texture paste a small area of the lightbulb and decorate with paper and metal cogs, washers, watch parts, black glass chard, burlap, paint splatters and sequins.

I hope you like this fun project.



I will be back soon with some more projects created for Couture Creations but until then remember to keep crafting!

Shobi

Couture Creations Products
ULT200040 Chocolate Card Stock
CO726813 Gentleman's Emporium Collection Paper Pack
CO726785 Mini stamp "Let the adventure Begin"
CO724868 Anna Griffin Couture Creations Texture Paste






   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts