Naughty Or Nice Christmas Layout with Cheryl



Hi Everyone,

Cheryl here today, and I'm sharing my very first layout.

As you know I am more into cards and mini-albums,
but thought I would put myself out of my comfort zone and challenge myself to
give a layout a go for something a little different.

   

 For the layout background, I've used two sheets of 12x12 paper.
The "white" patterned paper you see in the centre, has been cut down.
I cut a different patterned strip off each side. I absolutely adore that Santa,
and wanted to make him the centerpiece of my layout.
I then added a die cut to each side, using the left over patterned paper.
*The die I used is listed below - it is long enough to go down the entire 12x12 sheet!
I cut my photo mats from green cardstock, then added another mat on top using more patterned paper. I also added a small piece of glitter paper to two corners of each mat.

   

 When I added the decoupage pieces to the corners of the mats,
I left the bottom half unglued so I could tuck a photo beneath them.

I also added a holly decoupage piece in the top right-hand corner.

   

 Lastly, I added the Naughty or Nice Cut, Foil, and Emboss dies as can be seen above.
I used gold foil from a multi-pack to match the glitter on the layout.
This was a fairly simple layout and didn't take long at all.

 

Couture Creations Products Used:
CO724309 - Couture Creations Simone's Style

Why not challenge yourself to go a little out of your comfort zone.
I would love to see what your end project looks like.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed my creation!  



 
  #artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts