Christmas Card with Michelle

Hi everyone,



Christmas is getting closer, in fact it's really not far away at all.




I'm still making a card here and there and a tag to go on a gift from time to time.  But I'm just about all done and dusted for another year.



I made this Christmas card to share with you - it really was very quick and easy to put together.


Couture Creations Christmas collection this year is the Naughty or Nice paper collection and it really has made Christmas creativity quite painless.


I've used a white cardstock as the base for this card.  I've cut some of the rectangles from one of the Christmas papers from the 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad and then from my 'scraps' pile, I grabbed a golden frame - and adhered it over the top.




I cut out a whole heap of Christmas foliage in both white cardstock and the same gold card and I've also used a little green cardstock as well.


Layered all on the left hand side of my card.



I've handmade a foamiran poinsettia, and in amongst the layering I've added a thread of green pearls, a little muslin, some crafting fibres and cut out a sentiment from one of the sentiments patterned paper.



And to finish, I've added a little true snow and a sprinkling of tinsel glitter.


A very quick card to put together.



Merry Christmas everyone.







Products used :
CO726890 - 6.5" x 6.5" paper pad

Happy creating everyone.
Until next time
Michelle




#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts