Circle Peonies card with Michelle


Hi everyone and welcome to the New Year.  2020, let's hope it is a fabulous year for all of us and that we all find a little time [well a whole lot of time] for some crafting.

Peaceful Peonies - even the name of this collection is gorgeous and the papers, well they speak for themselves - they truly are gorgeous.




Have to say that I found it peaceful creating with this collection over the Christmas/New Year break.






Let me share a round card - yes, you read that right.  Not a square card or a rectangle card, but a round card.



Using two of the round dies in this set.



Fold white cardstock in half and instead of cutting two whole circles separately using the second largest circle die I placed it just over the edge of fold and ran it through my die cutting machine.

The top circle shows a straight edge.

I cut another full circle using cardstock and cut another additional circle out of patterned paper and adhered to full circle.

Cut another smaller circle in both cardstock and patterned paper and adhere.


Now adhere the largest circle to the top of the base of your card and then adhere the smaller circle on top of it.

This becomes the base of your card.


Using a selection of the ephemera die cuts I balanced them out on the front of my card shuffling a few of them around until I was happy with both the balancing of the card and placement before I adhered anything down.  

In between the layers you can see a little crafting fibre and muslin.

And my bloom - a handmade poinsettia.




I've also randomly applied gesso and then sprinkled a little tinsel glitter on the gesso whilst it was still wet.

Happy creating everyone.



Couture Creations Products:
Doublesided tape





   #couturecreationsaus      




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts