January Challenge - Something New!!


Hello All,

It is my turn this month for the January Challenge. 


As January marks the 1st month of a New Year and new resolutions, I thought you could incorporate that theme of

 'New Beginnings'. 

Make a layout or card using any Couture Creations products with this theme in mind. As an idea, some of the things that could be new to you are:- New baby, New you, New job or New career path, New car, New holiday, New technique, New activity, New love, pet, bucket list etc...  Whatever is NEW to YOU !!!


This challenge starts today and I know this is a busy time for most of us but see what you can do. I hope you enjoy this one as it has no boundaries. 
This is my New BABY layout.  This is my first grandchild, Olivia, and her first Christmas - fits nicely with the theme of 'New Beginnings'.








I how you can join in on the fun too !!  Cheers Kaylee


Take a look at what the other Design Team members 
have created for this NEW challenge - 



Here is Adriana Bolzon's layout - "NEW ADVENTURES"  The background is created with Alcohol Inks. I wanted to try something new with them...I created a background that blends with the photo, this photo is of my Nephew taken on the beach cliffs of Moana Beach in Sth Australia...





Here is Jowilna Nolte's  - "Let the New Adventure Begin"  A wonderful card using the new stamp set Peaceful Peonies 







Here is Lee-Anne's layout - "NEW Beginnings"  Lee-Anne explains about her layout.....

"New Beginnings for a democratic South Africa. The Voting Line public outdoor sculpture was completed in 2010 to commemorate the first democratic elections held in 1994 in South Africa with Nelson Mandela playing a pivotal role in achieving this freedom. The artwork forms part of the Heritage Art Route on the Donkin Reserve in Port Elizabeth. My image has the statue of Madiba fist linking to the point of the Donkin memorial"



Here is Shobi's project - "New Home"  I created this to give to my friend who moved into a new home... created with Peaceful Peonies collection








If you want to join in the fun - go to the Couture Creations facebook page and add your projects in the comments section.. Happy Crafting :)









   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts