Love You Layout with Donna

Hi all,
I am chuffed to show you all my first Guest Design Team project.

I am using the lovely My Secret Love Collection.

I cut three banners from Papers 12 to place under the photo. I then cut a frame for the photo using Papers 12.
Using an assortment of papers of the collection fussy cut flowers and leaves and place them on Papers 2 with foam tape. Stamp the sentiments Together Forever, You Fill My Heart and Forever with brown ink and adhere to page with foam tape.


Die cut the Butterfly Flourish three times, two in Papers 9 and one on the reverse side of Papers 9.
Glue the two lighter ones together and fussy cut the pink butterflies and adhere as shown on the body section only.
This allows you to lift the wings up.
Stamp around the page with the Leafy Background.


Stamp and fussy cut the small birdcage and adhere with foam tape. 
Fussy cut a birdcage from Papers 6, using foam dots to adhere it to the page.
I love the colour of the Emerald Green Pearls so used these as a hanger.
Die cut the Butterfly Flourish and cut off the butterflies to place around the page. 


I had some scraps left over so rolled these up and placed them on a strip of paper onto of the lace.


What a wonderful die, I decided to place this on top of some
water coloured leaves from the Open Branch die.
Can you see the tiny butterfly. 


I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things..
Hugs
Donna xx


You can purchase all the My Secret Love Collection products from https://couturecreations.com.au/

Products Used:



#artdecocreations   #couturecreationsaus    #ultimatecrafts  




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts