Christmas Card Folio with Cheryl


For my post today, I'm sharing a quick and easy, yet impressive-looking card folio.  This is great last minute gift. I've made mine using Christmas design paper, but you could use any designs for different occasions.  Using THE GIFT OF GIVING Collection from Couture Creations.




It hold 6 cards inside - 3 on each side.








You will need a sheet of 12x12 card stock to create your base. Cut and score as follows:
12" x 8.5"

Score at long side -   1/2'   ,   5 3/4" ,  6 1/4" ,  11.5"

Turn your cardstock to the shorter side and score as follows:

2 1/4" and 2 1/2"

Using the leftover cardstock, cut a piece -  6" x 3"

Score at (short side) -  1/2" , 1.0". , 2 1/2"

To embellish your card folio you will need design paper as follows:

Four pieces for front, back and inside cut at 5" x 5 7/8"

Two pieces for the side flaps. -  1 1/4" x 5 7/8"

Two pieces for the pockets. -  5 2/8" x 2 1/8"



I have created a video step by step .  























I also added a ribbon to tie up the folio.






Couture Creations Products: 
CO727895 - THE GIVING OF GIVING 12x12 paper collection
ULT200066 - Blood Red card stock
C0726342 Scoring Board
CO725349 Corner Rounder - Corner Punch


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed my creation.








  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts