Canvas Idea with Donna

Hi all,
I totally loved how this canvas worked with the alcohol inks.
I placed a piece of Adhesive Alcohol Ink Paper  on the canvas and it was ready to go..


How pretty did this turn out!! I used the following Alcohol Inks :


Close up of some details.



Love Love this canvas.. I did a little stamping and a couple of the  diecuts and popped them up with 3D foam tape. 


  I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:
 
Adhesive 3D Foam Tape - CO723899
Magnetic Platform - CO725716
Glass Mat Art Shed Angel - CO727860
Precision Tweezers - CO727162
The Gift of Giving Collection Pack - CO727895
The Gift of Giving Diecut Sentiment Set  -  CO727908
The Gift of Giving Diecut Ephemera Set - CO727909











  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts