Mini album with Donna

 Hi all,
Today I have created a very simple photo album using toilet rolls and the gorgeous Seaside Girl papers.. I love this collection.. A friend said to me "Donna I cannot make all the things you do because I don't have all the tools and equipment you have". SO this is for her using just papers, stickers and the ephemera set. I did use a couple of alcohol inks on the compass.
I used four toilet rolls and made tags to go in the rolls for journalling for the photos.. 
The mats measured 3 3/4 inches x 2 1/8 inch.  I hope you like it and it is so easy to make that I am sure you could do heaps of these with what you have in your crafting space..
 



 


Here is a video walk through of my album
VIDEO LINK:       https://youtu.be/_dgKwsoPO2s























  I hope I have inspired you
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

For Stockists click the link below:
 



Material List: 
Alcohol Inks -CO727334 Goldfish   CO727304 Citrus / Pear  CO727370 Lake Pearl 
CO728094 Stamp Cleaner 
CO727749 Acrylic Block Set
CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
CO725716 Magnetic Platform 
CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 
CO727162 Precision Tweezers 
  #couturecreationsaus     




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts