Super Easy Gift Tags with Cheryl


Hi everyone, it’s Cheryl here today, and I have something completely different to share with you. I have created some gift tags using the brand new You Go Girl Collection, and they were really quick and easy to make. I doubt I’ll ever buy commercial gift tags again. I started out with an A4 sheet of white cardstock, and cut it at 3″ (7.6cm) intervals, going down the sheet. Or, if you are using scraps, the size I used is 3″ x 5 3/4″ (7.6cm x 14.6cm) pieces, then scored in half on the long side. *If you want to be more frugal, reduce the height of the tags to get three from each sheet instead of two. I had about 2 1/4″ (5.7cm) left over, and can use that for stamping greetings etc for cards. Using a hole punch, I punched a hole on the top left of the front of the tags, but you could easily do this only on the inside. For both tags, I stamped the “Congrats!” before I added anything else to ensure I knew where to place my toppings. You can, of course, use any greeting you like. I used the Couture Creations Congratulations Stamp Set.








For this first tag, I used the You Go Girl Ephemera, lifting it up with the new Couture Creations Adhesive Foam Rectangles. Once the ephemera was adhered down, I added some glitter glue here and there, as well as Madagascar Liquid Drops 3D Pearls.


For my next tag, I stamped two identical flowers from the You Go Girl Collection, and cut them out using the matching dies. I also cut out the leaves shown here. I glued the leaves down first, then added the flowers, again using the Adhesive Foam Rectangles to give them height. Last of all I added some glitter glue to the centres.

Material List:
CO728287 – Adhesive Foam Rectangles 
CO728266 – Congratulations Sentiment Stamp Set 
CO728374 – You Go Girl 2 Leaves Mini Die 
CO728360 – You Go Girl Ephemera 
CO728382 – Captivating Flower Mini Stamp and Die Set 
ULT157653 – Liquid Drops 3D Pearls – Madagascar 
ULT200001A4 – Snow White A4 Cardstock 
ULT200001A4 – Self Healing Cutting Mat 
CO727381 – Precision Stamp Press (140 x 200mm) 
CO726325 – Couture Creations Quick Dry Adhesive 
C0726343 – Couture Creations Mini Guillotine.

Thanks for stopping by today , I hope you enjoyed my creations!











  #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts