Feathered Layout with Donna

Hi all, Donna here today, and I created a layout using the GO Girl Collection for my granddaughters. Lots of fussy cut flowers and feathers really help this page come together. 
Pop over to have a closer look on YouTube..

I love using Alcohol Inks.
This was so much fun colouring in the chipboard feathers with alcohol inks.

I also colour stain some string with alcohol inks, I thought I would give this a try and yep it worked so well which meant the string matched the papers.


You really cannot see this under the photo and flowers but you catch a glimpse when you move the page around.   


Fussy cut flowers and die cut daisies and dragonflies..


Loving the Alcohol Inks on this paper and can you see the splatter happening. 


I adore how these feathers came together with the Alcohol Inks and having the gold on top is perfection.. Tiny Gold Pearls along the spine just gives it a finish. mmm I wonder what else I can do with Alcohol Inks ??? 


Two dragonflies adhered together on the body allows the wings to have a 3D effect..


The finished page which I love...


 I hope I have inspired you
 
to create glorious things
Hugs
Donna xx

 
For Stockists click the link below:
 
List of Materials: 
CO728360 You Go Girl Collection Ephemera Set
CO728372 Light Dragonfly Mini Die
CO728373 Open Daisy Mini Die
CO 727337 Blending Solution
CO 727365 Orchid Pearl
CO727323 Caribbean
CO727378 Gold Pearl
CO727374 Deception
CO723899 Adhesive 3D Foam Tape
CO725716 Magnetic Platform 
CO727860 Glass Mat Art Shed Angel 
CO727162 Precision Tweezers 
CO727859 - Alcohol Ink Blower
 
CO727339 - Synthetic Paper





   #couturecreationsaus    




You May Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts