Introducing Kerrie Gurney

While you are all patiently waiting for tomorrows BIG announcement I thought I would share a bit about myself


I am employed by Couture Creations to build their online and international presence as well as being their Design Team Coordinator, I am extremely excited to be working with the first Couture Creations Design Team.



I live in the beautiful bayside of Brisbane and have been married to my husband Wayne for 24 years, we have 3 children Ashleigh (19) Brayden (18) and Taylah (13).

started in the craft industry back in 1996 when my sister in law & I started our own party plan business selling rubber stamps and accessories. I loved travelling around introducing people to the world of papercrafting. The best part was watching people’s faces when they embossed a stamped image for the first time and you knew that they too were hooked.

I have worked in the scrapbooking industry since then, teaching classes at conventions and stores around Australia and 2012 was invited to teach at the SA Scrapbook Convention in South Africa representing Couture Creations which was the most amazing experience of my life, I loved every minute of it and am so thankful to be given the opportunity. I have had my work published here in Australia and in the USA and I am currently part of the Australian Scrapbook Ideas Design Team.
 
I love that I can make a page as simple or as embellished as I want but for me it is about the photo and reliving the memory while I am scrapping. I don’t really have a style it is usually how I am feeling  or what I am doing that dictates what I create, in saying that sometimes it is whatever is on my desk as my room is so messy that I can’t get to anything else. (If we do a share your craft room, you won't be seeing mine :) )

I have made some fantastic friends over the years, some I don’t see often but when we do it is just like we caught up yesterday and that is what is so great about our industry, the friendships built and the memories saved and of course all those products we just have to have.

Please pop over to my blog and have a looksee Kerrie Gurney


Don't forget to pop back tomorrow morning for the Design Team 2013 announcement and join our mailing group as we have a special competition only open to those on our mailing list.


You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts