Spring Cards with Couture Creations by Pam Bray






 
Have you seen all of the fabulous nesting dies from Couture Creations!!!! Oh my if you haven't they are a must for all of your scrapbooking needs to create your projects with.  So today I am going to show you how to make these two fabulous cards using them and that includes making the beautiful flower.
 
My "Miss You" Card is made with both the Nesting Circle and Nesting Scallop Circle Die Cuts.

 
I ran several at one time by cutting my paper to fit and running them in my die cut machine.

 
I cut a couple extra ones out to make my flowers with.
 
 
Taking my Precision Scissors and tow of the circle die cut, I cut them to form a spiral.
 
Taking the Precision Tweezers, I started on the outside of the cut spiral circle and wrapped around the tweezers carefully not to pinch the sides as I was going around. Once wrapped, remove from tweezers and glue the middle of the flower to the bottom of the spiral. 
 
After you have your pattern paper placed on to your card front add your layered sentiment circles to the front of the card with Couture Creations Foam Tape and place your flowers to the top of the card. Add your bow, flags, fussy cut leaf and some pretty Couture Creations Bling to the front of the card.


 
My "Love You" Card is using the Nesting Vintage Rectangle Die and the Nesting Scallop Rectangle Die to create my card with.
Again I layered several of the nesting dies and paper on my die cut platform together and cut them out
 
Once I had layered my Nesting Vintage Rectangle  I took my ruler along with the Handheld Essentials Kit and cut my Rectangle layers apart.
 
I place the two pieces about and 1 1/4" apart and placed them to the front of my card base that I had placed my pattern papers on.  
 
I layered my Scallop Rectangles to the front of my card, added my sentiment sticker along with another of the beautiful flowers I made from the Nesting Circle Die. I hope  you play with some of your Nesting Dies and if you need some check them out at Couture Creations, they have a fabulous selections of dies, embossing folders, tools, etc.
 
Hugs Pammejo

CO723040 Nesting Die Circle
CO723041 Nesting Die Scallop
CO723049 Nesting Vintage Rectangle 
CO723047 Nesting Scallop Rectangle
CO721956 Precision Scissors
CO721961 Mounting Foam Tape
CO721954 Precission Tweezers
Handheld Essentials
Gemstones

Other Products:
Pattern Paper
Kraft and Black Card Stock
Sentiment Stickers
Yellow Crinkle Ribbon
Wooden Butterfly














You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts