Dream by Patti Hamil

Today I wanted to share a layout of our beautiful Granddaughter that I did using the Super Powder Puff folder from the Fresh & Fun collection. This design is such a super fun folder to play with, for this one I decided to add some color! I also added LOTS of layers!!!


Here is what I started with.

I colored in the designs with four pastel colors, green, pink, yellow and blue. I just used my Zig markers for this, it was really easy since the  image is so well defined.



Here you see the Nesting Die squares layered underneath the photo! And I used the foam tape underneath as well!!!!


I used the Kaleidoscope Heart die in three colors and added dimension on these as well. I also backed them with a cream cardstock with a yellow tint to match the little yellow fans I tucked behind each square. I also added a pink gemstone to each tip!


In each little center corner I added a tiny little rose at each fan. I added a sticker sentiment "dream".



This layout was so much fun to create, and I hope you liked seeing it! Don't be afraid to add lots of layers and dimension to your pages sometimes, it really makes them come alive!!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Couture Creations supplies used:

Patti

 

You May Also Like

6 comments

Popular Posts