Wishing you Happiness by Tina Connolly

#couturecreationsaus
 
 
Hi everyone. 
Tina here, with a layout to share. 
 
 
I created this layout using the Couture Creations Damask Delight paper.  I trimmed 2 cm from the top and one side of one of the papers, and adhered it to the base sheet.  My photo was first sanded, then inked.  A Fancy Frame was cut from black Core'dinations cardstock.
 

I created a subtle textured effect by heat embossing, then dripping some paint mediums on the lower part of my background.  The top part was misted with Docrafts Artiste spritzing ink.

 
 
I cut two of the Roses die, which were then heat embossed.  The Simplicity Borders was diecut from Core'dinations Gemstones cardstock, which has a gorgeous shimmer.
 

Couture Creations products:
 
Imaginarium Designs chipboard title "Wishing You Happiness"
 

 
 
 
 

You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts