Dream Laugh Live by Jo Picirilli

#couturecreationsaus


Hey everyone! Its me, Jo and its my turn up on the Couture Blog today.

I know its almost Christmas and I really should be focusing on Christmas cards and paper crafting but seriously I can't drag myself away from the beautiful Vintage Rose Garden Collection papers!

Here is a layout to share today.


Here is how this layout came about.

First I cut a couple of slits in the top paper and distressed around the edges with my scissors.  I then added a little bit of texture paste and also some ink just for some extra interest.



I then built my page adding some more of the gorgeous paper.  I have added a couple of doilies using the Splendour die.  Half is tucked under my photo frame and also peaking out from the peek a boo section at the top.

I have made a frame using the nesting dies from the new Sweet Accents collection.  I cut it using 2 pieces of cereal boxes for a little bit of extra dimension and then embossed it.  Colour it by rubbing an inkpad over the top of it.




Here is a couple of close ups.  The gorgeous leafy swirl is a new release.  Very pretty!


A few pearls and some fussy cut butterflies again from the paper line and my layout is complete!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope in amongst in all the rush of the Christmas season you find some time to do what makes you happy - scrap!


Couture Creations products used:








You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts