Pretty Cards with Adriana Bolzon

#couturecreationsaus

br />
Hello!! there everyone, it is Adriana here and
is it my turn again today at Couture Creations

Today I have created two cards with various die from 
Couture Creations and along with the beautiful new papers,
from Couture Creations.

Here are my two quick and easy cards.....

With the first card -  I cut three of the 
Vintage Rose Die - Celtic Leaf C0724048
and also cut three square backgrounds for each diecut

Celtic Leaf C0724048

also I cut some Vintage rose papers and adhere to the card, adding a flourish chipboard from Imaginairum Designs.




 Here is the finished card.....I placed a touch of Glitter Glitz on chipboard and also added some flowers.
Added foam tape under each celtic square for a more 3D effect.





for my second card "Happy Birthday" card
 I used a Floral Lace die - Daisy Doily C0724006





which I mounted on a Nesting Scalloped circle diecut and then 
I cut in half and place on top an bottom of the 
cardstock. Using the Vintage rose papers, for the background.
I also cut 2  Merry Little Christmas die - Christmas Branch C0723913



Although this vine/branch is themed for Christmas, 
there is nothing to stop you from using it as a leaf embellishment 
with flowers.





Here is the finished card with Imaginairum Designs chipboard 
word "Happy Birthday"
on the leaves and chipboard words.










Some quick and easy cards with some wonderful
dies from -



Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK

for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.

Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)




You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts