Life is Beautiful by Lesa Bird

#couturecreationsaus


Hello Everyone
Welcome to another layout by myself and Couture Creations, today I'm having a little fun with the new Kalini and Elegant Card Cuts Collections




 Dies I've used in this project 



Flowers were made with Kalini Falling Blossoms, cutting 1 of each size, then layering them, using a little 2 way glue pen between each layer, I also cut 3 of Kalini Sharp Flower, layered and glued these also. Spritz with water, and bend petals to form your shapes, place a  Crystal Gemstone  in the center of each flower to add a little bling

Below Close up of flowers



 I added the Flourish from Elegant Card Cuts - Coteaux Curls, popping on a few of the new 2mm Crystal Gemstones  for a little sparkle


 I die cut  2 of the Kalini Picket Fence joining the to made a border along the bottom of my photo, add the Kalini Collection, Life Is Beautiful Sentiment, using the 2mm Gemstone as the dots for the i's


Cut 1 of the Kalini Twisting Corners and  placed it over one of the top corners of my photo



New Couture Creations Product used

Kalini Collection

Elegant Card Cuts



Other Couture Creations product used

CO723816 Craft Glue Spots
CO723817 3D Glue Spots
CO723815 Mini Glue Spots

                Stay Safe and Enjoy Your Day
http://lesa-countrygirlatheart.blogspot.com.au/



You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts