With Thanks Tag by Amanda Baldwin

#couturecreationsaus


Hi Creators!
Welcome back for more inspiring ideas!

Amanda here, and today I am sharing my final tutorial with Couture Creations.

I have had the most incredibly, amazing experience on this Design Team, 
however, I have also over-committed myself with lots of exciting new ventures - 
so I am stepping aside (for now!).
You'll still spy some of my creations in the upcoming Creative Inspiration magazines,
 on my personal blog 
& you never know,
 I might just drop by for a guest spot here :)

 For everyone who has supported and encouraged me on this incredible creative journey,
I truly THANKYOU from the bottom of my heart....

This final creation is for you xo


I know, so pretty!
& yes, it is a lazy crafter , oh-so-simple creation!

Here's how.........

Create a tag base using kraft cardstock, 
then layer with the gorgeous Vintage Rose Garden Paper
As exampled below.


Next, prepare your die cuts - 
I used the stunning new Frames & Frills Die Set: Elissa.


Gently fold in the frill edges of the doily to give a lil more dimension.
Use a vintage coloured ink to stamp a sentiment, 
& sponge daubers to edge your frills.


I also used the sponge daubers to edge around the tag.....

Attach frill trim to tag base, as shown below.


Next, attach the die cut flower to the frill doily using the 2 Way Glue Pen 
(it gives a really clean finish with no unsightly glue stains)
& then embellish with a similarly coloured bloom.


Fussy cut a few butterflies from the Vintage Rose Garden Paper collection,
 and attach to the tag.


Using a piercing tool, place a hole in the top of the tag to allow for the coordinating ribbons.
Embellish with a sprinkle of gemstones, and the ensemble is complete!


Such a very simple, but just lovely to look at, thankyou tag!

For all my Couture Creations family, friends and fans;
Thankyou
you're in my heart always!



CO723623 Sponge Dauber 6pk









You May Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts