Everything is beautiful by Tracey Rohweder

#couturecreationsaus


Hello again crafters! 
Tracey R with you today. 
I'm so glad to be once again here on the blog and sharing more 
awesome Couture Creations products.
Enough talking - Let's get making! 
I really love the detail and fine lines of the Malvoisie Corners die from the Elegant Card Cuts range.  I've been wanting to use it for something other than a card 
and thought it would be perfect to use as a frame on a scrapbook layout.  
I chose a bright pink core'dinations card stock background to match the photo and distresses this with my non-stick scissors.  I've then layered a torn piece of kraft core'dinations on top,
 flicked white paint and sprayed pink pearled mist over the page.
I've cut 8 of the separate corner pieces from Malvoisie Corners using the Quick Release die paper, placed them in a square shape, and placed my mounted photo in the middle. 
The perfect adhesive to use with such delicate die cuts is the Turbo Precision Pen
The glue comes out in such a controlled and precise way, it makes it so easy to draw fine lines and not have glue go everywhere (and how many times have we have THAT happen!)

When mounting my photo, I wanted to give it some dimension on the page, so I've used Couture Creations 3D Foam Strips.  No more cutting little bits of foam tape! 
This product is fantastic!
Next I've used the Hearts Ease Words embossing folder to add some detail for a corner embellishment, and tucked it under the bottom left hand side of my mounted photo. 
 Don't forget that you can use your embossing folders for shapes not just as a whole.
Next I've cut three little flower lace borders from the Elissa Set (Frames N Frills Ornamental Lace Die Set) and layered them on top of one another, in the lower left hand side of my page. 
I've used my very favourite embellishment at the moment - 2mm Gemstones
(I can't get enough of these!!!) to decorate the bottom white layer of the borders, 
on the bottom left corner of my photo mat, and on the points around the diecut frame. 
on the back and adhered on tp the flower lace borders.  
TIP - I find it so much easier to add my die cuts to the spot while it's on the roll, peel off the diecut and place where required. 
To match my Couture Creations bulk white flowers perfectly to my layout, i spritzed them with the same pink pearl mist that's on the background and once dry opened them out. 
I purposely left the flowers closed when misting so that when they were opened (after the mist was dry), there would still be some contrasting white.
In the middle of the flowers I've placed some of the larger Gemstones to compliment 
the other bling on the page. 
Some close ups of the details...
A few other hints of pink, some sequins and the layout is done. 

Couture Creations Products Used
                                                      CO7241512mm Gemstones, Crystal   

CO721998 Classic Gemstones, Crystal  

CO723818 Quick Release Die Paper  

CO72185 Double Sided Tape 6mm  

CO724037 Turbo Precision Glue Pen  

CO723815 Mini Craft Glue Spots   

                                                CO721955 Pointed Non-Stick Scissors 

And be sure to follow us on FacebookInstagram and Pinterest to keep up to date with all the last Couture Creations news and Design Team inspiration. 

I hope that you find your 'Everyday Beautiful today! 
And that you create something to celebrate it. 
Thanks for stopping by
Tracey xxx







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts