Bird on Maple Card by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Anita here..
Today I'm sharing a card I created using 3 dies 



I started off by die cutting the Postale Squares in white cardstock 


And I lined up the smaller die from the set and die cut it


Then using some watercolours
I coloured in the 2 biggest squares 


Then I adhered the larger one to my front of my card


Adding foam tape to the second one


And layering it at a different angle 


Then using the third square adding double the adhesive foam tape


I centered it in the middle over the other 2 layers 


Then I die cut Bird on a Maple Branch out 2 times
And on one die cut I coloured the bird and leaves and the other the branch


Then I started cutting apart the coloured bird and leaves die cut
And gluing them to the coloured branch one



With the scoring tool I use it to emboss the leaves


I added some double sided foam tape to the back of the 

And added it to my card then used a few felt pens
to add a bit of colour around the edges of my die cut bits













You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts