Smile by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone, it's Cindy here with you today.... I'd like to share with you all my latest project using some of the fabulous Couture Creations products.

I created a little card "Smile"....
here's how it came together...


first I embossed some Core' dinations cardstock using the Music of the heart Embossing folder, and die cut the Diffused die... which I then cut around the outer edge.... this die cuts out all the little chevrons from your piece of paper, but not the outside edge...giving you great versatility as it is easily trimmed around the straight lined edges...


 I then die cut the super cute owl on a branch and the Daffodil Vines...


 I gave that Owl some cute detail with Glitzin Glamour Glitter Glue  and Gemstones.... 


Next I used the Couture Creations Sanding Block to sand the embossed Coordinations cardstock... I adhered my Diffused die cut to my card using the turbo glue pen...


 I used the 3D foam dots and strips to mount my owl...


I matted the 'smile' word from the word page in the Vintage Rose 6x6" paper pad...


 As a finishing touch I rubbed some Gold Glitzin' Glamour with my finger over the card to add a subtle sparkle...


Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

Papers used:


till next time
Happy Creating
xC







You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts