Thinking of you Tag by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus



Hi Everyone 

I have created a cute little tag for my blog post today using the Couture Creations Amaryllis Dies and some Nesting dies. The best thing about this little gem is that you could also pop it on the front of a card for an instant greeting. 


I first cut one of the many pieces of pattern paper from the 6x6 Hearts Ease Paper Pad with the Amaryllis Laced Frame Die.


Then I cut a Couture Creations Vintage Rectangle Nesting Die cut from matching cardstock. Inked the edge and attach it to the Amaryllis base.


Then I cut a matching pattern paper from the same pad in a rectangle to fit inside the Victorian Rectangle. I then added the Die cuts from one of the corner Dies from the Laced Frame Dies.


Cutting some Nesting Hearts from the back of the pattern papers that I had used I added a stamp from the Hearts Ease Frames and Sentiments Stamps. Adding them to the front of the tag with Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape.


Then I added some Couture Creations 2cm and 1.5cm English roses. For some sparkle I added some Couture Creations Glitzin Glamour Crystalina, and finished off with some ribbon.






You May Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts