Time to Treasure Layout & Video by Guest Designer Bec Genet

#couturecreationsaus


Hi I'm Bec, 
I am originally from New Zealand but I now live in Brisbane with my Husband and Daughter. 
During the week I work as a Laboratory Chemist for a Vitamin Company but every other spare minute I have I'm at my craft table. 
I started to scrapbook after my Daughter was born in 2006 but in the last couple of years I've become super obsessed. I love creating 12 x 12 scrapbook layouts the most, being able to beautifully preserve memories  makes my happy. I do also create altered items and canvases from time to time. 
My style is very feminine, I can't live without my flowers and sparkles when I create and I adore mixed media scrapbooking with lots of textures, layers and dimension. 
I hope you enjoy my creations and please visit me 
at my blog  
on Facebook  
or on You Tube  
Hugs - Bec. xoxoxoxo

Hi there - I'm so happy that this month I get to guest design for Couture Creations. I'm using their new Hearts Ease Collection - so Pretty!!!! Plus I got to use some of their dies and embossing folders, I don't own a Big Shot so I had to borrow one for a couple of week but now I think I'm hooked and will have to buy my own.

For my first layout I made a start to finish video so please sit back and enjoy.


My close ups:





My Video:


Couture Creations Products used:
Papers - Pansy Dressing Pansy Dreaming, Pansy Grid, Golden Pansy, Dragonfly Phrases

Thanks for stopping by.

Bec.





You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts