Lifetime of Memories by Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus

Hi Everyone,

Today I have a layout to share with you that I have done using the beautiful new Hearts Ease paper collection.  They are the most wonderful colours to use on all our 'old' photos.



TUTORIAL
  1. I selected the Pansy Background, Small Pansies and Fading Pansies 12x12" papers from the Hearts Ease paper collection. I then also flicked through the 6x6" stack for two other prints that matched with the other papers that I selected.
  2. I cut the Fading Pansies paper down to 10x10", the Small Pansies paper cut to a 4x12" strip, and the 6x6" piece of patterned paper into a 2" piece then halved again into two 2x3"strips. 

  3.  
  4. Attach 6mm double sided tape to the back of all pieces.
  5.  
  6. Take the large die from your Circle and Scallop Circle Nesting Dies and die cut one each in two differing colours of cardstock.  Do the same with the 3rd smallest of each of the two different Nesting Dies. With the smaller circle I chose a pale print from the 6x6" stack so that I could journal on it.




  7. Attach the circle die cut to the scallop circle die cut with 6mm double sided tape, then slice in half. Add some more of the 6mm double sided tape to the two halves of the circle and attach them to opposite sides of the Fading Pansies 4x12" strip of paper.



     
  8.  Now it's time to attach everything to the base patterned paper. Grab the 10x10" paper and attach it to the center of the 12x12". Then take the 4x12" piece (this is the one with the two half circles attached) and place it just below center across the 10x10" square. Then position the two small 2x3" pieces across the 4x12" piece just above center.  
  9. To cover the lower seam line I found a piece of matching ribbon and attached it across the seam.  I mounted it on 6mm double sided tape and secured it on the back of the 12x12" sheet.
  10. I chose a selection of white flowers from Couture Creations and inked them in matching colours. Set them aside to dry.


    The one thing I really love about the new Heart Ease collection, it now has even more in the collection including stamps, die cuts and chipboard stickers, even number/letter stickers.
  11. I decided to do a watermark effect on the Fading Pansies patterned background and I did this using the large and small fob watch stamps.
  12. Mount your photo with 3D foam dots or foam mounting tape and position it on your page.
  13. I selected a few of the chipboard die cuts along with a small die cut insect and positioned them on my layout.
  14. I adhered the small circle to the small scallop circle and then I put a small saying on it in freehand (I so hate my handwriting).
  15. I then placed my flowers around my layout and once I liked the how it looked adhered the flowers with the Turbo Glue pen (my new best friend).
  16. WOOT WOOT - we're Finished :)



    Product List

     Thanks for stopping by.
    Happy Crafting.
    Anita








You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts