Father & Son Cards by Adrian Bolzon

#couturecreationsaus


Hello there everyone, 
So glad you stopped by here today.
Today, I am sharing some cards that I have created using some of the new 
release Couture Creations products. 
These are just some very simple and quick
cards with some very quick tips or techniques, using the latest release dies from 
  Couture Creations - KALINI Intricutz dies 

in particular the C0724240 Father & Son Fishing
C0724258 Happy Birthday Title


Gears 1 - C0724261 & Gears 2 - C0724262

 
So here are just 2 very similar cards, using the C0724240 Father & Son Fishing


"DAD" card. 


Using the Father and Son fishing die and also
letters from the C0724258 Happy Birthday Title die
but only cutting out "D" "A" letters and another "D". To spell the word "DAD".
I also cut a Vintage Signs Nesting Dies CO723956 for the background
and a little scrap of the Background Savy - Honeypot C0724088
for the bottom of card along with a Gear die cut.
Using the word "FOR YOU" from the C072402 Hearts Ease Stamp sets.
 I stamped the words and adhered them, also to the bottom of card.

(NOTE : I only cut out the 2 "D" letters and an "A" letter
from the Birthday die cut, for the word "DAD")
This is a very versatile die set, how many other
words do you think you can create with this die
"DAY"
"BIRTH"
"ART"
"BIRD"
"RAD"
"HIT"
"BIRD"
also "TH" at the end of
a number e.g. 5th

and now for my other card 
"For You" 


Again I cut out the C0724240 Father & Son Fishing and also some various gear from the C0724261 Gears 1 & C0724262 Gear 2
I cut the C0724240 Father & Son Fishing die with two different papers from the
Hearts Ease paper collection 6x6 paper pad 



Once cut, I swapped the background insert with each other.





I cut several of the Gears 1 and 2 dies cuts
and inked them with different colour inks and paints.


Stamping the background with the small butterflies from the
I also inked the edges and coloured the butterflies with watercolour paints.




The finished card.



I also created another card with Couture Creations KALINI DIES 
This card I made for this year's CHA displays for Couture Creations.





Please make sure you add your email address to get the latest newsletters.

Don't forget to join 
Couture Creations FACEBOOK

List of Couture Creations Materials
for all the latest updates from Couture Creations.

Until next time..Thanks for looking
Cheers Adriana xx:)







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts