Catitude by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus
Hi everyone Cindy here with another quick step by step to share with you today that I recently created "Tiger Cattitude"


this is a pic of one of the cheeky tiger cubs I had the pleasure of playing with at Tiger Kingdom in Phuket.... one of the best experiences I have ever had...

Now onto how I created the layout...

I began by cutting 4 cycad fern leaves out of thin craft foam...


I stuck two fern leaves together and then adhered them in opposite directions onto chipboard, to create my own foam stamps...


Next I die cut lots of leaves from both the Cycad Fern and the Beach Fern from the Hearts Ease papers; Golden Pansies and Pansy Rainfall...


 Next up ink all the leaves...


 I used the Hearts Ease paper; Pansy Grid as my base for the layout and I stamped a random pattern to sit the photo on and then I randomly stamped the edge of the page...


 using a stencil cut from a magazine cover with the Conservatory die... randomly apply some Antique Gold Glitzin' Glamour for a little sparkle...

 adhere the die cut leaves to the photo...


and finally put it all together with a chipboard title, covered in some more of the Glitzen' Glamour...

The products used in creating the layout:

Dies used:



Tools and Accessories used:


Adhesives used: 


Papers used:
till next time
Happy Creating











You May Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts