Christmas Card Creating with Anita Enright

#couturecreationsaus

Welcome back :)
I hope you are all in the midst of your Christmas cards and getting heaps of 
inspiration from everyone at Couture Creations.
I have found that my friends love me making Christmas cards with bling and glitter so I
thought I would some of the new dies from the Christmas Eve collection. These
are all just so quick and easy to make so they are great to make in bulk, 
just switch your colours up.

Below are three easy cards to make using three different dies from the collection.



All Wrapped Up - CO724430



 Here are a few simple instructions on how quickly this was put together.

In your chosen 'glitter' cardstock cut out one of the Goodwill Tree die and carefully cut out the words from within the tree.  Cut out one of the All Wrapped Up die.



Cut and emboss a white piece of card slightly smaller than your card base, and another piece of glitter cardstock slightly smaller again to the now embossed white cardstock. After taking the below photo I decided i wanted to emboss the smaller center piece of cardstock also and I love the dimension that embossing gives your cardstock. 


It was then as simple as constructing all your dies cuts together to get the desired result you are after.





Below are another two quick cards that I made using the collection of dies.

Goodwill Tree - CO724424







You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts