Fancy Fold Cards with Lace Pockets by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus

Hi crafty people!
It's Jo and its my turn to inspire you all today :)
Today I have some fancy folded cards that feature the new Tied Together Saxony die from the new Lace Pockets collections.
 


These super sweet little pockets mean that I could make some fancy folded cards without having to worry too much about where to write my message as I had the little pocket on the front to house some tags to write my sentiment and message on.
The cards are just "Z fold" cards.
I have used the 6 x 6 Vintage Rose paper pad to create both cards.

Here is a closer look at each card


The little tag I made and stamped with the Hearts Ease stamps.


The tag for this card I used one of the little postcards that is in the 6 x 6 Vintage Rose paper pad.



Couture Creations products used

 Tools used

Adhesives used


Thanks so much for stopping by

Until next time

 



You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts