Moments by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus

Hi everyone Cindy here with another quick step by step to share with you today that I recently created for Couture Creations using the Floral Layers die sets.... "Moments"


this is a pic of my cute niece Hannah enjoying an afternoon at the Werribee zoo, here she was enthralled with the meerkats.... 

Now onto how I created the layout...

I began by creating a stencil cutting out two sets of the Clavelina layers from a magazine cover....


Next using the Core'dinations Heavy Weight white cardstock... I added modelling paste through my made stencil...
I dried the modelling paste using the Heat Tool, to puff it up and create texture...

then add some colour...


I used the flowers cut out when creating the stencil, to outline the modelling paste and to draw in a few extra flower shapes...


I then rubbed over some Inka Gold for highlights...


Next I sprayed up some of the bulk white flowers to match the layout...


Using some foam tape, I adhered the photo onto the background over a piece of gauze....


Finally I added a title and put the layout together.... 

The products used in creating the layout;

Dies used:

Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 


 White Flowers:

till next time
happy creating








You May Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts