Life is Beautiful layout by Jo Simons

#couturecreationsaus


Hello!  I don't know about you but when it comes to scrapping Christmas pics I seem to have a wad load from years ago that I am still ploughing through!  I don't enjoy scrapping them either as it seems to be a little like ground hog day but nothing wets the appetite than a new paper range!  The new Christmas papers and dies are STUNNING and certainly did the job.
Here is my layout


I am really enjoying scrapping on white at the moment and with the really pretty holly leaves fussy cut out of the paper, the page just seemed to "pop".

This was a simple page to create.  I made my paper cluster and then fussy cut some of the holly out of the new Christmas Emporium paper.  I teamed my holly up with the super sweet tie dyed jewelled florettes.  I have tucked half of the Scrolled Tomentosa die under my photo.  I cut this out of cereal boxes and then embossed with gold.  How pretty are those new Christmas baubles?  This die is called Trinket and is from the new Christmas Eve collection.  I have cut them from glitter cardstock.

For my title I have used the Life Is Beautiful die from the Kalini Die collection.

Here is a close up shot of some of the details




Until next time
Couture Creations Products Used
 Tools used

Adhesives used
CO724037 - Turbo Precision Glue Pen

 Thanks so much for stopping by and all your lovely comments.

 






You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts