CardsDecorative DiesLace Pockets FunOrnamental Lace DiesProduct ShowcaseSecret GardenTracey Cooleyvideo
Popular Posts
-
Hi my name is Tracey Cooley and I am honoured once again to be the Special Projects Designer for Couture Creations in 2014.. I...
-
#couturecreationsaus Hello All, Welcome to July. I just cannot believe how quickly this year is passing, it really must have to do ...
-
Hi Papercrafters. Today we are taking a look at some lovely projects that one of our favourite designers - Jo Simmons has rec...
-
#couturecreationsaus #chashow Welcome to Day 10 of our CHA 2015 Sneak Peeks Today we introduce you to Perfectly Petite Doili...
-
#couturecreationsaus A HUGE THANK YOU to all of you who applied for our 2015 Design Team. We wish we could choose everyone but unfortun...
-
#couturecreationsaus Today we introduce you to Ultimate Crafts Ooh La La Collection Designed by Queenie Yeung Ooh La La is...
-
NEW ALCOHOL INKS & ACCESSORIES With 51 popular hand picked colours and a selection of fantastic accessories you will ...
-
#artdecocreations #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts Hi Everyone, Anita here with you again today. Welcome to a new ...
-
Hi It's Kerrie again with a quick and easy technique to show you I created this layout using the tan embossing mat to emboss my ...
-
#artdecocreations #couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts #CHASHOW #CREATIVATION #GAPCHINSKA For our Day 3 CHA Creativation Re...

1 comments