Seasons Greetings Card by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus


Hi
Today I'm sharing a card I created for my Nan for Christmas 
Super sweet and easy..


I started by cutting 2 layers for my base card and then I embossed one and layered it on top of the other 
Then I die cut the biggest die in the Anastasia set
And off centered it to the left of my card
Then the perfectly petite Doilies Victoria die and the large winter tree
Then I over lapped the little Victoria doily over the edge of the Anastasia die and adding a strip of paper for my sentiment and chopped off the top of the tree and added it in the middle of the Anastasia die cut

And then I took the centers out of 3 of the cottage pollen flowers and added them over the top of the winter tree die cut
Then I added some flicks of white mist and pearls and a little twine bow




















Ab- hugs Tag





You May Also Like

5 comments

Popular Posts