For my Brother by Tracey Cooley

#couturecreationsaus   #ultimatecrafts

Hi Everyone 

Today is my big brothers 50th Birthday. He has always been my idol, the person I look up to and one of the people I depend on for so many things. He is one of the most important men in my life, along with my Husband and I would not know what to do without him. So to celebrate this special milestone and show him just how much I care I made him this very special card.



Thanks to Sue Smyth and Ultimate Crafts I had just the things to make this card extra special.

I first cut a 5x7 inch card base in black and inked the edges with just a touch of silver. 
Then I cut some Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Typography Paper to cover the base, before adhering ink the edges with a Couture Creations sponge dauber and black ink.


I then cut a strip of Ultimate Craft Obsidian Card stock and embossed it with the Couture Creations Heartsease Chain Link Emboss folder and using another sponge dauber inked the raised chain link a baby blue colour.


I then added some black corrugated card and cut a square of Magnolia Lane Timeless Garden Paper reversed and added a diecut using Magnolia Lane Timeless Die.
Then stamping some left over Pattern paper I used black ink to stamp the postcard image from the Magnolia Lane Magnolia Lace stamp set. and added it over the die cut.


I then added some metal embellishments that suited a male and some glass glitter and of course.... some Couture Creations 2mm Rhinestones to finish off. 


I hope this encourages you to not just use the very beautiful 
Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane Collection by Sue Smyth
for male orientated paper crafting as well as feminine.

 HERE IS WISHING MY BIG BROTHER 
DAVID 
A VERY HAPPY 50TH BIRTHDAY 
I LOVE YOU LOADS!!
 YOUR LITTLE SISTER
( YOUR CARD IS ON ITS WAY

Couture and Ultimate Crafts Products Used 







You May Also Like

9 comments

Popular Posts