Just Because Cards by Anita Bownds

#couturecreationsaus   #ultimatecrafts

Hi
Anita here sharing 2 cards using the Ultimate Crafts Magnolia Lane collection 
The first card I created , I used the square magnolia frame die and backed it with the some of the blue pattern paper from the 6x6 paper pad and flipping the center of the diecut around 
Then I fussy cut one of the pictures from one of the patterned papers
Then using a bit of green patterned paper I cut leaves and added them under my magnolia paper flower with a little banner cut from a off cut and then using the sentiment from the stamp set 




The second card I created I wanted it to be a bit more simple 
To bring the focus to the background pattern paper along with that lovely magnolia paper flower


I also used the nesting heart die to add a little extra dimension to the background and a fussy cut the little postcard tucked under the flower with the bit of left over pattern paper cut pennant with the sentiment stamped on it and a flick of white mist to finish it off




just because card 1

just because card 2


















You May Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts