With Sympathy/Thinking of You Card by Tracey Rohweder


#couturecreationsaus  #ultimatecrafts
Thanks for stopping by the Couture Creations blog today. 
Tracey R here to share the Magnolia Lane love!  
Have you seen our brand new collection at your local shop yet?  I can assure you it's even prettier in person. It's been very popular so don't leave it too long to get yours or you may just miss out! 
Today I've sharing this card I made to send as a 'With Sympathy/Thinking of You" card to a friend who recently lost a family member. 
I've used a piece of the 6x6 Magnolia Lane paper pad & the DieCut Ephemera pack
Firstly I've cut down a piece of pink & floral bordered 6x6 paper slightly smaller than my card, and inked the edges blue. I've then mounted the paper on 18mm foam tape to give 
the card front some dimension.  Next I've placed a piece of 6mm doubled sided tape in the middle of the patterned paper to secure a piece of gauze.  (This won't be seen).  
With over 40 pieces in the Diecut Ephemera pack you have so many pieces to choose from - it's a great addition to your stash.  I've chosen a rectangular Magnolia card, 3 butterflies and an extra Magnolia flower. 

I've added more foam tape to the Magnolia card and placed it on top of the gauze in the center of the card.  I've then placed the single Magnolia flower over the flower on the card to make it look 3D.  I've  secured this with a 3D Foam Dot. I've added the Butterflies around the flower with Mini 3D Foam dots to raise them up.  
Finally I've added Cornflower Blue 3mm pearls in each corner of the Magnolia Card, and a Crystal 2mm Gemstone to the center of the Magnolia.  
 
 Hope you like the card.  I love how versatile the Magnolia Lane Collection is. 
Couture Creations Products Used
Have a crafty day! 
Tracey R
xx






You May Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts