Family by Cindy Porter

#couturecreationsaus #ultimatecrafts

Hi everyone, today I'd like to share with you my latest creation for  Couture Creations....
"Family"

I love this pic of my niece sitting on Uncle Bill's knee.... such intense looks as they were discussing the icy pole she was enjoying...


 for this layout I began by stenciling some pink modelling paste onto white cardstock...

Next I die cut some white cardstock....

 I chose to cut up one of the Damask frame die cuts...


I also chose to use some of the packaging for my photo backing... the Magnolia lane packaging is so pretty...


 I ran another piece of white cardstock through the Typography embossing folder and then added some  colour...


I coloured up some of the Couture Creations bulk white flowers, with Twinkling H2O's...
and then I put it all together.... a couple of close ups...


I adhered the corners from the die cut to the bottom of the page...


I layered up the embossed piece, the packaging, and diecuts under the photo with some gauze...

I added a title the flowers and some 2mm gems and gemstones...

another close up...

and finally one last look at the whole layout...



Products used:

Magnolia Lane Collection:
Tools and Accessories used:

Adhesives used: 

till next time
happy creating










You May Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts